We'll look after every detail of your rental property as if it was our own
Whether you're a landlord with one property, or a landlord with a large portfolio, we'll manage your rental property with the utmost professionalism and integrity.
Every landlord's needs are different. We'll tailor a property management package that suits you, including things like:
- Accounts Payable
- Property inspections
- Insurance procurement
- Activity Reports
- Handling Tax & Rates
- Arranging quotes and managing repairs
- Being the first point of call for tenants
- Lease administration
- Advising on current landlord responsibilities and legislation
Property management is a core element of our business. We look after properties for buy-to-let investors; homeowners who are temporarily relocating; wealth and asset managers; expats and trust companies. Many of our clients have been with us for years and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.Advantages of Property Management - Proffesional
- More and more tenants request or insist on managed properties as it allows a more professional service, removing the emotion from both sides. Our fully trained team are highly experienced in prompt rent collection and credit control as well maintaining proactive relationships with tenants. Also high quality tenants want the reassurance if something goes wrong, that it will be dealt with promptly. And, what’s more, tenants don’t mind paying a premium rent for this peace of mind!
- Peace of mind for landlords. Only you know how much time you can spare to deal with your tenant's telephone calls and the resulting work. Our comprehensive Property Management service is designed to give you peace of mind and relieve you of the commitment of being a full-time landlord, which is why we look after several on behalf of clients
- Increase tenant retention with property management companies. Tenants who enjoy their stay in their apartment will want to extend their stay and renew their leases. Good property management companies know how to keep their renters happy
- Good property management companies will stay on the ball with rent. Consistent rent collection is the key to receiving rent payments on time, and a property management company will enforce lease policies if payments aren’t received. This will in turn keep check on bad paying tenants or rid them in good time.
- Increase the value of the investment through Good maintenance that is achieved through putting systems in place that catch and deal with maintenance and repair issues early on, before they grow into larger more costly problems. This requires a written maintenance check program, detailed maintenance documentation and regular maintenance visits. The management firm can also offer you suggestions and feedback on upgrades and modifications, both how they will affect the rent you can charge, as well as their impact on maintenance and insurance
- If you let them, your tenants will walk all over you. They have to be trained to follow every part of the lease or deal with the consequences. Property managers have an advantage because tenants realize that they, unlike the owner, are only doing their job and are obligated to enforce the lease terms. Many property managers will tell you that it is considerably easier to manage other people's units rather than their own for this reason.
- The Corporate and high-calibre private tenants expect 24/7 service when they rent a property and as a landlord it can be difficult to live up to their expectations. A Property Management firm will ensure that both your tenants and property receive the essential professional care required.